- Fill a clean container with plain water.
- Place the floral foam and let it float naturally in a container on a flat position.
- Don’t force floral foam down into water,(This is to avoid air NOT being trapped. inside any cell of the foams and resulted in creating dry spot in the floral foam.)
- Soak the foam thoroughly for the less than 60 seconds.(A standard size brick of ASPAC® Floral Foam saturates in less than 60 seconds)
- Water must be added daily to replenish the supply due to the evaporation process and consumed by flowers.